Your wedding is one of the most memorable days in your life for you, but how many of us make it memorable for our guests? Here are five ways you could make your wedding more memorable for your guests. Let’s get them to go gaga over your special day!
- Ditch the usual formal seating like at a mandap wedding. Instead choose a destination where you can opt for some comfortable informal seating. Even better if you are opting for a destination wedding, because seriously, who doesn’t like a vacation? You could maybe add some fun activities for your guests like kayaking, boat ride, bungee jumping. Sounds exciting?
2. Get a handy Polaroid and make yourself a live family tree of pictures. How amazing would that be? Definitely beats the usual family photos.
3. Have a photo and video booth using which you can also send personalized souvenirs to your loved ones later. That would be a beautiful way to reminisce about the festivities.
4. Have a kid’s station. All parents would love a break from keeping an eye on the little ones. And the kids will have loads of fun!
5. Throw a costume party for which all your guests can make something for themselves. Doesn’t that sound like a lot of fun? Make it personalized, while the young at heart would probably love to prepare for a peppy number for the party, others might just want some piece to finish their perfect costume.
Which ones are you going to choose for your wedding? We’d suggest all of the above because that only means lots more fun!