Bridal makeup is an important factor that completes a bride’s look and it is very important to getthat right. Summers in India are hot, uncomfortable and very despicable. We have enough trouble dealing with the heat and the dryness. Melting makeup is something that is a little over the top. If you are having a summer wedding, and you are the bride who has to battle the harshness of the sun and the humidity in the air in order to look elegant and beautiful in your bridal makeup, then these solutions are just for you. You have to just make the right choices while planning your makeup for your summer wedding. We asked makeup artist, Bhuvi Ganesh from BU Makeup for summer bridal makeup tips and their top looks in summer makeup for weddings.
Some of Bhuvi’s bridal makeup tips for summer are:
- Instead of using a normal base, one can opt for a primer as a substitution in order to get a smooth and oil-free look.
- During the harsh summer months, it is always better to use waterproof products, be it foundations or mascaras.
- Use less foundation and more compact to get a smooth look.
- Foundations form the base of your makeup, therefore it is important to choose them according to your skin tone.
- In order to get a matte finish makeup look, use less highlighter.
- It is very important to use fixing spray or water spray to fix the makeup.
- If you happen to sweat, it is important that you just dab, instead of wiping the whole thing off.
Top bridal makeup looks for summer:
The products used in this look are MAC and Temptu airbrush along with Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick from MAC. For the subtle eyes, you can go for the Amber Lights Shade & Passionate eyeshadows from MAC. This look is sure to bring a bright side in you.
MAC and Temptu airbrush are used for this look along with Amber Lights Shade & Fertile eyeshadows from MAC. Ruby Woo from MAC is used as the lipstick for this traditional look.
For this contrasting look of subtle and bold, the balance is created using MAC and Temptu airbrush along with Rice Paper and Purple Shower eyeshadows from MAC. The bold nature of the look is achieved by using Flat Out Fabulous and Ruby Woo lipstick from MAC.
To achieve this simple traditional look, you can use MAC and Temptu airbrush along with Goldmine, Purple Shower and Fertile eyeshadows from MAC. Lady Danger lipstick from MAC is also used.
For this bold look, MAC and Temptu airbrush are used. Flat Out Fabulous and Ruby Woo lipsticks from MAC and Goldmine and Purple Shower eyeshadows are used to get this fabulous look.
Smoky hot eyes are achieved in this look by using Top Hat Smoky Eyes eyeshadow from MAC. Apart from that, MAC and Temptu airbrush along with Amorous lipstick from MAC are used for this classy and elegant look.
Summer should never prevent you from looking absolutely gorgeous on the most important day of your life. You now have a lot of options in hand. Take your pick and dazzle! If you wish to get in touch with Bhuvi Ganesh from B U Bridal Makeup, click here.